Securely monitor device health on customer networks. Remotely remediate issues. No more costly 2 a.m. crisis maintenance calls.
Network Navigator is an on-call IT department without the expense of additional personnel. Eliminate device downtime, maintain site performance, increase the efficiency of support services, provide detailed diagnostics, and
identify problems in advance of a crisis.
Simply connect Network Navigator to your network via Ethernet, plug it into a wall socket, and wait for it to set up automatically.
Monitor the health and availability of customer devices. Click here for a detailed list of service checks performed every 15 minutes.
Remote Vendor Support
When customer devices fail, securely access them via VPN. Access remote devices via SSH, telnet, web browser, or remote desktop.
Enhancing customer support through site access and equipment monitoring
Vendor Remote Support
- Deploy Network Navigator on customer premises
- Securely conduct remote diagnosis and repair via VPN
- Enable remote firmware/software updates
- Receive and store video clips
- Access to video cameras across multiple locations/li>
- Centralized video management and reporting
- Enable remote video advertising and content delivery
- Push data and updates to customer equipment
Remote Guard Tours
- Remote video tours
- Remote control of access control systems
- 2-way voice communications
M2M Data Collection
- Remote machine data collection
- Push or pull data from remote locations
- Enable centralized machine data repositories
Remote Device Monitoring
- Customer device health and availability monitoring
- Proactive alert notifications to vendor and customer
- Historical performance tracking
Network Navigator is a remote IT support solution that allows you to manage customer networked devices. Securely connect to devices via VPN. Monitor device health, provide remote support, enable data pushes, centralize video hosting, conduct remote guard tours, and so much more.
Hardware evolution has miniaturized a PC to the size of a battery charger. A powerful 1.2GHz CPU runs a high performance Linux kernel with 1GB memory and network access through a gigabit Ethernet port. Powered from a 2-prong standard 115V wall socket, the compact physical device brings a powerful computer in a great low cost package.
All client VPN activity is firewalled and transactions are recorded in logs. Network Navigator™ access is provided via:
Encrypted Tunnel over port 443/tcp
RSA Key 1024 bit
Self-signed certificate with full revoke and reissue capabilities