A Variety of tools to
expand your system
The SedonaOffice platform can be expanded in a variety of ways to allow your system to grow as your business grows. From tools for technicians in the field to disaster recovery options, you have a variety of add-on modules to choose from.
Create custom forms, collect e-signatures in the field, and get paid faster. eForms can help your business centralize and manage any document requiring customer authorization. eForms includes automated work flow management so you can follow your form from ‘sent’ to ‘signed.
Time & Attendance
Keep track of hours logged by employees using Time & Attendance. Employees can clock-in and clock-out, as well as record vacation and personal time. Administrators can make notes on recorded time and easily send the company payroll through an Excel export. There is even a Geolocation feature for tracking.
The Sales Automation module streamlines your lead tracking and sales processes, so you can manage prospects from first contact through customer creation. This powerful tool will create and manage leads, provide estimates, and generate proposals. Use Sales Automation with eForms to send proposals to prospects and obtain electronic signatures in seconds!
Send automated notifications for any information you want to monitor. SedonaSync automatically delivers the information via email to customers, management, or technicians. Features include:
- Create an unlimited number of events to be monitored and tracked
- Notify employees of job status changes
Send new invoice notices to your customers
- Monitor your database for any condition that requires an action
- Send thank you notices to your customers
- Automate collection notices to your customers
- Automatically send reports and key metrics to management and owners
Store any type of electronic file in a secure and protected document management system. SedonaDocs provides immediate access to all of your customers’ files. Access is granted based on a user’s security level so documents are protected from unauthorized viewing. Features include:
- Documents stored in customer’s record at the customer, site and system levels
- Scan in documents (tiffs, gifs, pdfs)
- View documents from any location (offsite users)
- Ability to email, fax, print and save documents
- Complete back up of documents in case of disaster
SedonaWeb provides an Internet portal for your customers to conveniently manage their accounts with you. Customers can view and pay open invoices, submit service tickets, and manage their service calls- all via the web. Features include:
- SSL Security – all data is fully encrypted
- Clients can sign up and create an account themselves
- Easy to set up and brand with your logo
- Master account features to manage multiple sub-accounts
- PCI Compliant with ACH Direct
- View and/or print open and paid invoices
- Pay an invoice with a credit card or ACH bank payment
- View open and closed service tickets
- Create a new service ticket
- Manage service queue for national or chain accounts
With SedonaBackup, a complete backup of your SedonaOffice database is transmitted via a secured SSL connection to our cloud-based backup service. Your data is stored in a tier-1, access-controlled data center. Your data is protected end to end during the transfer process. Backups can be scheduled to occur automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and the backup is verified each month.
The SedonaAPI offers a Rest API interface which enables integration with other databases and modules. The SedonaAPI is required for the Time & Attendance, eForms, and Sales Automation modules.