SedonaOffice Add-on Modules
The SedonaOffice platform can be expanded in a variety of ways to allow your system to grow as your business grows. From tools for technicians in the field to disaster recovery options, you have a variety of add-on modules to choose from.
Create custom forms, collect e-signatures in the field, and get paid faster. eForms is the premier turnkey system to help your business centralize and manage any document requiring customer authorization. The eForms module creates a centralized location for all your forms and contracts, you can even import existing PDF documents. eForms includes automated work flow management so you can follow your form from ‘sent’ to ‘signed.’
Time & Attendance
Keep track of hours logged by employees using Time & Attendance. This time-tracking application is designed to help companies take control of their work force. Employees can clock-in and clock-out, as well as record vacation and personal time. Administrators can make notes on recorded time and easily send the company payroll through an Excel export. There is even a Geolocation feature for tracking.
The NEW Sales Automation module streamlines your lead tracking and sales processes, so you can manage prospects from first contact through customer creation. This powerful tool will create and manage leads, provide estimates, and generate proposals. Use Sales Automation with eForms to send proposals to prospects and obtain electronic signatures in seconds!
Send automated notifications for any information you want to monitor. SedonaSync automatically delivers the information via email to customers, management, or technicians. Features include:
- Create an unlimited number of events to be monitored and tracked
- Notify employees of job status changes
- Send new invoice notices to your customers
- Monitor your database for any condition that requires an action
- Send thank you notices to your customers
- Automate collection notices to your customers
- Automatically send reports and key metrics to management and owners
Give your technicians a tool to manage their entire day efficiently and remotely. SedonaFSU provides complete work order management including full scheduling, appointment management, parts usage, maps and payment processing. With automatic synchronization to SedonaOffice, important data is captured and synchronized as it is entered from the field, eliminating end of day paper work. Features include:
- Appointment dispatches, arrivals and completion
- View part service history
- View equipment/parts installed
- Auto-manage inventory by adding parts used
- Track resolutions status – completed or go back required
- Customer signature capture
- Payment processing – credit card or ACH
- Automatically calculate service invoice based on warranty or service levels
SedonaWeb provides an Internet portal for your customers to conveniently manage their accounts with you. Customers can view and pay open invoices, submit service tickets, and manage their service calls- all via the web. Features include:
- SSL Security – all data is fully encrypted
- Clients can sign up and create an account themselves
- Easy to set up and brand with your logo
- Master account features to manage multiple sub-accounts
- PCI Compliant with ACH Direct
- View and/or print open and paid invoices
- Pay an invoice with a credit card or ACH bank payment
- View open and closed service tickets
- Create a new service ticket
- Manage service queue for national or chain accounts
Store any type of electronic file in a secure and protected document management system. SedonaDocs provides immediate access to all of your customers’ files. Access is granted based on a user’s security level so documents are protected from unauthorized viewing. Features include:
- Documents stored in customer’s record at the customer, site and system levels
- Scan in documents (tiffs, gifs, pdfs)
- View documents from any location (offsite users)
- Ability to email, fax, print and save documents
- Complete back up of documents in case of disaster
With SedonaBackup, a complete backup of your SedonaOffice database is transmitted via a secured SSL connection to our cloud-based backup service. Your data is stored in a tier-1, access-controlled data center. Your data is protected end to end during the transfer process. Backups can be scheduled to occur automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and the backup is verified each month.
The SedonaAPI offers a Rest API interface which enables integration with other databases and modules. The SedonaAPI is required for the Time & Attendance, eForms, and Sales Automation modules.
"Daily SedonaSync automatically sends out reminders on outstanding invoices to our customers, distributes reports to our salespeople and advises technicians of their schedule. Through these examples and others our overall efficiency and communications have been improved with very little work on our end."
Dan Santos – Projects Manager, Security ONE Alarm Systems
"The Field Service Unit has been really fantastic. It’s helped our service technicians be more efficient, take better care of customers and get better at putting in notes. We can process tickets faster and get them closed. It’s made a really big change in our business."
Melissa Brinkman – Chief Operating Officer, Custom Alarm
"SedonaWeb has allowed us to improve our web presence and gives our clients yet another way to interface with our company. Whether paying their invoice or updating their credit card information, our clients can perform these tasks on their schedule and without our intervention."
Brian Weatherford – CET, Vice President, Multiguard Corporation
"In July, I came into the office to find a SQL Server that had 2 drives fail out of 3 (not common). Normally, I would get really stressed, but this time I just called SedonaOffice. Immediately, the SedonaOffice team started working on getting us up and running remotely on their servers using our files from SedonaBackup. We have 11 users and our remote connection worked very well. We didn't lose any data. If we had been doing only in-house backups we would have had a lot more down time and a lot more stress. The service is well worth the money."
Donnetta Byrd – Chief Financial Officer, Security One
"Using SedonaDocs to access client histories as well as notes made on every interaction with them lets our customers know we are on top of things."
Jeremy Bates – General Manager, Bates Security LLC