SedonaOffice GL Boot Camp
Take a deep dive into the General Ledger portions of SedonaOffice. This course is designed to help attendees gain a better understanding of potential GL strategies and a clear view of SedonaOffice capabilities, including best practices and metrics.
- Dive into basic Accounting principles.
- Dig into Job Costing and the Options available.
- Review report building using Vivid CPM
- Set Budgets.
- Complete Bank reconciliations.
- Establish Metrics that help you determine where you stand in your company and within the industry.
- Learn the how and why of Net Operating Cash Flow Calculations
- Accounting Leads
- General Managers
- Accounting Clerks
- Anyone who is involved in the Accounting operations within their organization.
Bob has been a Certified Public Accountant in San Diego for over 25 years. He has been in the Security space for nearly twenty of those years. He ran two separate Alarm Company’s both with their own Central Station before joining our team. His focus and business acumen is on the General Ledger and Financials reporting. He strives to promote synergy across business lines and to develop cohesive business approaches that enhanced profitability.
Price is $1495 per person. Course fee includes continental breakfast and lunch each day. Course is limited to 28 attendees. No refunds or credits will be issued after 7/17/19
Arrive: 8/19/19 (afternoon or evening)
SOGL Boot Camp: 8/20-8/22/19
Depart: Late 8/22 (class ends at 5pm) or 8/23/19
Location: Bold Group