Careers at Bold Technologies
Bold Technologies is a leading provider of central station and PSIM software. Since 1981, we have shaped the development of contemporary alarm monitoring by introducing faster and more sophisticated software innovations. Our flagship product, Manitou, is fully expandable and deployed in small to enterprise-sized control centers worldwide. With several Manitou product lines to choose from, this award-winning solution will automate, manage and maintain “One Point of Control” while increasing efficiencies, profitability and security. Bold Technologies also provides the Phoenix alarm automation software; a value-based solution highly utilized in financial institutions, retail organizations, school districts and universities. Bold Technologies is a privately held company with US offices in Colorado and Texas, and a European office in Valencia, Spain.
Bold Technologies is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado and employs a staff of over 50 professionals in software engineering, technical support, project management, and business.
Bold continues to foster solid growth in the security industry through dynamic new advances in software controls and system architecture, and through the development of innovative products. Bold Technologies has won industry awards every year for the past seven years.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 1 Support Technician
The Level 1 Support Technician is responsible for providing excellent customer support for troubleshooting software, hardware enhancements, upgrades and scheduled maintenance while documenting processes and issues accurately. Interested candidates must adhere to the Bold Technologies Core Values:
Interested candidates must adhere to the Bold Technologies Core Values:
- Our team protects the Bold Technologies reputation by always maintaining a high level of integrity.
- We hire team players that have a positive attitude, and are invested in the success of both their peers and the company.
- We encourage innovation and welcome creative and forward-thinking problem-solvers.
- We consider the Bold team a family; we maintain a culture of respect, offer a family-oriented environment, and give back to our community.
- Provide excellent customer support via phone or email to assist in troubleshooting issues that may include software, hardware or networking issues, in a high-volume capacity
- Per process, document tickets for escalation to Level 2 Support
- Document all activities and customer contact into our Support Portal
- May include minimal Customer training
- Maintain organization information
- Track and manage tickets to ensure timely communication and resolutions
- Show initiative and act independently to resolve tickets, manage multiple priorities and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Troubleshooting Signaling/Receiver Issues
- Ability to be On Call in a 24 x 7 environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Able to multi-task work load with shifting priorities in a customer first environment
- Familiarity with technical terms and concepts
- Ability to navigate standard office software without difficulty
- Familiarity with alarm receivers and alarm monitoring process
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Networking Certificate or equivalent experience