Find the Package to Fit Your Business Needs

Manitou Cloud Services is available in multiple options ranging from a full Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution to a basic Disaster Recovery solution to meet the new UL requirements for redundancy.

MCS | PaaS

The Platform as a Service is a complete package which provides all the technological infrastructure and software needed for your central station, including ManitouNEO alarm monitoring software, servers, receivers, Aeonix PBX system, PRI’s and circuits, operating system software, and database licenses.

MCS | SaaS

The Software as a Service package provides the software and servers in the Cloud. This package is for businesses that already have receivers and telecom lines they wish to utilize. Included with MCS | SaaS is the ManitouNEO alarm monitoring software, servers, operating system software, and database licenses.

MCS | Bold Cloud Receiver

The Bold Cloud Receiver package provides receivers and telecom in the Cloud. This package is for those who choose to keep their servers, software, and database on-site, but wish to avoid additional infrastructure costs. Included with MCS | Bold Cloud Receiver are the receivers, Aeonix PBX system, PRI’s and circuits.

MCS | DR (Disaster Recovery)

The Disaster Recovery package offers data replication in the Cloud. The solution keeps your data replicated from your on-premise Manitou system to the Cloud for failover in the event of an emergency.

MCS | DR 90/10

The DR 90/10 package allows you to run 10% of your signals through the Cloud with immediate failover for the other 90% in the event of an emergency. Use this solution to meet your UL 827 secondary site requirements.